Gujrat Public Service Commission (GPSC) are invited for the post of the Assistant Engineer (Civil) ,Class-II , Under Narmada and Water Resources, Water Supply and Kalpasar Department. Eligible candidate may apply to post or also check their vacancy details.
Name of Post: Assistant Engineer (Civil) ,Class-II
Number of Post: 149
Educational Qualification : Degree in Engineering ( civil) from recognized university or institutions. Candidate should have basic knowledge of Computer Application and Adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both.
Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800 (Grade pay- Rs. 4600)
Age Limit( as on 31/07/2018) : Not more than 35 years. Relaxtation addimsible as per gov rules.
Selection Procedure : Candidate will be shortlisted in the basics of written Exam and Interview.
Important Date or Months:
- Starting date of Application:16-Jul-2018 at 13:00 pm
- Closing date of Application: 31-Jul-2018 at 13:00 pm
- Tentative Date for P.T -30-12-2018
- Tentative month for P.T Result-February-2019
- Tentative month for Interview-April-2019
- Final result will be published during 10 working days after the last date of interview.
How to Apply: Candidate must have visit officials website to complete all registration process which is mentioned in notification.
Here some Important links :
Officials website: https://gpsc.gujarat.gov.in/