Rail Wheel Factory (Ministry of Railways) are invited application for the engagement of Apprentice in various trade(2018-2019). Eligible Candidate may apply to the post before can their vacancy and eligibility.
RAIL WHEEL FACTORY RECRUITMENT -2018
Name of Post: Apprentice
Number of Post: Total (192) ( UR-98)
Educational Qualification : Candidate must have passed 10th examination or its equivalents with Minimum 50% marks, and also possess National Trade Certificate (NTC) in the designated trade in which issued by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT).
Age limit(As on 13-08-2018) : Minimum 15 year and Maximum 24 years.( Age relaxation admissible as per Gov rules.)
- For Fitter, Machinist, Mechanic(Motor Vehicles), Turner,Electrician and Electronic Mechanic : Rs.6,841/-pm
- For CNC Programming-cum- Operator: Rs.6,081/-pm
- For Gen / OBC – Rs. 100/-
- For SC / ST / PH / Female / – Not Applicable
Selection Procedure : Candidate will be selected on the basis of Merit List.
Important Date :
- Closure Date for Submission of Application: 13-08-2018
- Probable Date of Display of list of Selected Candidate: 20-09-2018
- Tentative Date Of Commencement Of Training: 09-10-2018
How To Apply: Candidate should visit officials website to download Application form after that filled it neat and clean and attached valid document along with to send their through courier or via post to official address which is given below. Candidate also can check their notification for further information.
Official Address: The Senior Personnel Officer, Personnel Department, Rail Wheel Factory, Yelahanka, Bangalore -560064
Here some Important links:
Officials Website : http://www.rwf.indianrailways.gov.in/
Download Application: http://www.rwf.indianrailways.gov.in/view_detail.jsp?lang=0&dcd=192&id=0,297,310