BSNL Notified Recruitment for 13 Posts of
Junior Telecom Officer (JTO) 2014
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) invited applications for recruitment to the posts of “Junior Telecom Officer (Telecom)” under special recruitment drive (SRD) – 2013 for the Person with Disabilities (PWD) in Haryana and Karnataka Telecom Circle. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 05 September 2014.
Details of Posts
- Junior Telecom Officer (JTO) – (Telecom): 17 (Seventeen).
- Junior Telecom Officer (JTO) – (Electrical): 01 (One).
Possess Bachelor Degree in (Engineering/ Technology/ Telecommunication/ Electronics/ Radio/ Computer/ Electrical/ Information Technology/ Instrumentation) in the relevant field from the recognized University or Institution.
Age Limit for the candidate should be30 years as on last date of receipt of application and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 05 September 2014.
- Date of Competitive Examination: 23 November 2014 (Sunday).
Pay Scale: Rs. 16,400 – 40,500/- with annual increment @ 3% of Basic Pay. Total emoluments will be Rs. 31,200/-
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Competitive Examination/ Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with the duly attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with three recent passport size photographs, one must be affix on the application form and other enclosed, Two self- addressed unstamped envelopes, Medical certificate (in respect of Physically Disabled) and Certificate of Apprentice training if undertaken in BSNL may be forwarded to the “CGMT BSNL Haryana Telecom Circle, 107, The Mall , AmbalaCantt – 133001” (for Haryana) and “DGM (R&E)/Exam Coordinator), O/o TheC.G.M Telecom, BSNL, Karnataka Telecom Circle, No.1, Swamy Vivekananda Road, Halasuru, Bangalore-560 008” (for Karnataka) through Registered Post on or before 05 September 2014.
- The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD ADVERTISEMENT FOR HARIYANA CIRCLE :-Job-Notification-BSNL-Notified-Recruitment-for-13-Posts-of-Junior-Telecom-Officer-JTO-2014
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD ADVERTISEMENT FOR KARNATKA CIRCLE :-Job-Notification-BSNL-Notified-Recruitment-for-13-Posts-of-Junior-Telecom-Officer-JTO-2014-1
BSNL recruitment for
Junior Telecom Officer in Chhattisgarh
BSNL (Chhattisgarh Telecom Circle) - Job Details
Junior Telecom Officers (Telecom) Job position in BSNL (Chhattisgarh Telecom Circle
Name of Post:-JTO (Telecom)
Qualification:- Applicant must possess as on 31.08.2014, Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology or equivalent Engineering degree in any of the following disciplines from a recognized Engineering College/University:i. Telecommunication, ii. Electronics iii. Radio, iv. Computer, v. Electrical, vi. Information Technology, vii. Instrumentation,
Note : Candidates appearing in the final year degree examination may also apply provided they possess the required educational qualification by 31.08.2014
Age Limit : 30 Years
No. of Post:- PWD (HI) -01
Scale of Pay : The Junior Telecom Officer shall be appointed in the IDA pay scale of Rs 16400-40500/- with annual increment @ 3% of basic pay plus HRA, Perks, Medical Benefits, LTC etc. as admissible as per company rules.
Mode of Selection : The mode of selection is through Open Competitive Examination. The examination will be of three hours duration with one question paper containing the following three sectionsSection-I: Engineering stream : 50 questions Section-II: Engineering stream : 50 questions Section-III: General Ability Test : 20 questions The Question Paper will be fully objective type with multiple options as answers to each question. The standard of paper in engineering subjects will be that of Engineering Examination of an Indian University. However, there would be no separate time fixed for attempting the separate sections. Detailed syllabus for JTOs (Telecom), appear at Annexure ‘B’
Training and Bond : All candidates provisionally recruited shall execute Bonds in the format specified by the BSNL indicating their willingness to serve the BSNL for a period of at least 5 years from the date of their appointment as JTOs. All candidates shall, before their appointment as JTOs have to successfully undergo prescribed training as per the training plan laid down and amended by the company from time to time.
How to apply
The specimen of the application form is included in this advertisement may be used for application. The complete application form should be sent by Registered post to The Asst. General Manager (HR),O/o Chief General Manager Telecom CG Circle Vidhan Sabha Road Khmhadiah Raipur-492 007. The envelope containing application form should be marked “Application for JTOs(Telecom) Examination 2013 for PWD in bold letters on top of the envelope. Application forms complete in every respect must reach on or before 05.09.2014